RAF Bradwell Bay was an RAF base located on the Essex coast (Grid Reference TM 00485 08178). The base was used during the war between 1941 and 1945. 488 Squadron moved to Bradwell bay on 3rd August 1943, and remained there until a move to RAF Colerne in May 1944.
The images below show (from Broody’s collection) an aerial view of the airfield as it looked during the war, and an image from google maps of the airfield as it look today. The site is now home to the Bradwell Nuclear Power Station.